TAG Assessors Guild Pvt. Ltd (TAG)
TAG Assessors Guild Pvt. Ltd (TAG), is an ISO:9001-2015 certified nationally accredited Assessment Body for carrying out assessments pan India in many sectors & skill sets. It has made a tremendous contribution to Skill India Mission.It has a transparent assessment system using industry vetted skill question banks and process as per laid down occupational standards & employability skills.
- Pan India Network
- Conducted more than 1,00,000 assessments in various sectors under different schemes.
- Capability of conducting online, offline, mobile & TAB based assessments.
- A large pool of subject experts & assessors in concerned sectors.
- State of the art corporate office & infrastructure in one of the world’s most beautiful & modern commercial complex.
- Conducting Assessments for PMKVY, DDUGKY, NULM, ISDS/SAMARTH, MANAS, DGT, CSR, AICTE, CSSVHSE-NSQF and NBCFDC.
- Assessments for State Missions: Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Punjab, Jharkhand. Tripura, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh.
- Pioneer in Assessments for Nomadic Tribes, OBCs, Jail Inmates, AICTE and CSSVHSE-NSQF for schools.
- Aligned skilling programs for schools pan India .
"Empowering Youth through Enriched Skills"
Our mission is to provide qualitative skill assessment, certification and analytical services to the whole gamut of skill sectors. TAG is known to be the trusted interface between trained youth, training partners, SSCs, DGT, industry, various government ministries & agencies and thus contributes to the cause of "SKILL INDIA MISSION".
- Certified Assessment for various job role in various sector.
- Certification of persons as per international standards as a Conformity Assessment Body (CAB)
as per ISO/IEC-17024.
- Project Management Consultants to sector skill council and manufacturing units for productivity enhancement.
- CSR fund raising.
- Alignment with industry/entrepreneurs for certifying their employees under Recognition
of Prior Learning(RPL).
- Centre Audits
- Conducting Training of Trainers(TOTs) as Master Trainers.
- Developing Question Banks for different Job Roles/Employability Skills.
- Advising SSCs in determining Lab Equipment & other infrastructure for providing effective trainings.
- Conducting Skill Gap Studies.